What's new in the new .NET Course for Framework 4? Something like this:
* Best practices and make appropriate trade-offs based on business requirements when designing a Web application.
* MVC models, controllers and views
* Optimization of the design of a Web application for discoverability by search engines.
* Debugging, unit testing, and refactoring.
* Securing a Web application.
* Applying Master Pages and CSS for a consistent application UI.
* Develop client-side scripts and services for a responsive, rich, and interactive UI.
* Implement advanced AJAX.
* Deployment for Web applications.
* Development of Web application by using Silverlight.
* With information from Microsoft Learning web site
More details, price and dates here:
New training at Desarroll@